Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Beginning

Greetings, and Happy New Year to all. It's been a while since my last entry, but I decided to take a little blog-break over the holidays. I wish I could say that I went away to some exotic and exciting location, but alas, I've been here the whole time. Doing my best to get caught up on the many "left-overs" that were piled high on my desk (literally) and in my inbox (electronically). Administrative planning stuff, reports to complete, manscripts to review, more student recommendations to finish .... And now, even though that isn't done just yet, it's time to get ready for the new semester... supplies to be ordered, classes to plan, syllabi to complete.

We did have some nice lab tech upgrades over the break - new screens and ceiling-mounted projectors in the three teaching labs that didn't already have them. So that will be a nice feature for the future. But other than that, not much new to report at the moment - but in just over a week classes will be back in session. Then we're off and running.

So back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment